
We're moving this blog onto our own server at http://www.absolutestory.org: we wanted this for ages but with my inability to do more than the simplest thing with computers meant it's been a while, and took a lot of help from a good and patient friend who understood these things. I think the RSS/Google feeds are working fine- they've been working of the new blog for about a month now and no-one has complained, but if there is any trouble just subscribe from the new blog page.
In theory this is the first of several changes- we'd like to add a few more bits and pieces to join the blog on the new server, but that will probably have to wait until the silly session between now and January is over, and I can try and get into the HTML thing again. In the meantime, please update all bookmarks and links and wait in anticipation of all the digital goodness I'll be adding there.
In theory this is the first of several changes- we'd like to add a few more bits and pieces to join the blog on the new server, but that will probably have to wait until the silly session between now and January is over, and I can try and get into the HTML thing again. In the meantime, please update all bookmarks and links and wait in anticipation of all the digital goodness I'll be adding there.


No comments:
Post a Comment