This week has been mostly busy, with patches of real encouragement here and there.
The writing continues to develop... although it didn't feel like it. In fact on Wednesday it seemed to be so pointles I asked God if I was getting it wrong. He gently reminded me that I should be trusting him, not my wrtiting ability. Yep, did it again... so I apologised. Then yesterday afternoon the railway mag emailed to say they had accepted my article, and they were open to more article pitches (Suggestions) from me. And this morning the Cross Rhythms (http://www.crossrhythms.co.uk) which is one of a very small number of christian radio stations in the UK, have emailed and accepted another article for their online magazine. this one is about our time in Japan and the issues with Obon and other stuff. So we are pretty happy campers, especially as the railway mag is paying us. I don't know about CR.
I've approached a German website with an offer to translate into English and they are looking at the technicalities and to see if they think it is worthwhile. Another non-payer, but if it gets my name on the bottom of their website as a translator, then I can put it on the CV...
I've also started a 'fiction blog' which has a very basic story (It is the 'absolute story blog' after all) This it needs people to vote for how the story will develop at the end of each episode. I'm hoping that this will make the story fresh and get people involved Please have a look at that while you are here, and vote by leaving a comment... It is under http://int-courier.blogspot.com/ I have a couple more ideas in the pipeline, and I'll let you know them as they develop.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment