Monday, December 04, 2006

Is this an awesome team, or what?

Publicity for "The Land which outlawed Christmas".

This is an awesome team.I know I've said it before, but they are. A couple of examples from the weekend:

Friday Evening: Steffi, our stage manager and Domi, the director, appear with a stack of well-produced leaflets to give out to all the kindergarten children and the schools to advertise “The land which outlawed Christmas”. This is in addition to the posters all over the village, which now have the time and place on them. Meanwhile another team is getting ready to build the sets in the forest itself…

Saturday Evening: We arrive a bit late for a big Christmas meal at the church. As I come through the door a forest of hands goes up in a corner, where Dominik, Markus, Marcel, Monique, Simeon, and Steffi have saved 5 seats for us.

Sunday: After the church service is over Karo and Ruprecht prepare a hot Christmas Punch and chocolate biscuits/cookies for everyone in the service, and clean up- so much for “The young people don’t help out…”

No comments: