We are settling down, doing the things you do when visiting family. Michi has called some friends, had a haircut, that sort of thing. Our Nieces are getting to know our boys downstairs as I write this.
The jet lag is decreasing but it’s still a problem: Michi and I have been awake until two in the morning trying to look after Lucas. He’s gradually settling earlier (11pm last night) but he still cries for some time so any prayer on that would be appreciated, especially as I’m supposed to be writing while I’m here –we need two dramas for the tour in the next two weeks and being tired all day has put me a long way behind schedule. I’m now able to put sentences together which is an improvement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congratulations on the being able to put sentences together thing - if I'd known that going to Japan could bring about such a huge improvement in general literacy I'd have advocated sending everybody I know over there years ago...
Post a Comment