Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sleep.

First Xpresso meeting of the new year, and typically it went late. That’s the trouble with a creative team: ideas start flying back and forth and the next thing you know it is midnight and you’re still working out the second scene.

If everything works out, we could have a great piece of drama in January. The piece will be based on the soundtrack from “Does anybody hear her?” from Casting Crowns, although it will look very different from their video (which I'll link to another time: I don't want Xpresso to be too focused on the style they use). Hopefully it will be a combination of original filmed material and live presentation with a musical backing, which gives us the unquestionably real grittiness of a live piece with the flexibility of film.

I’ll let you know more when I’ve had a bit of sleep…

No comments: