I didn't mean to leave it this long between posts, but as you've probably guessed it is the holiday season here so things are a bit slow. There isn't even an Xpresso meeting for a bit. We're taking something of a break and I'm able to get some more time with the boys, which is nice. The silence will probably continue for a week or so because on Tuesday I'll be off on a bike tour with the Youth Pastor and a few of the guys from church, but when I get back things will begin in earnest with rehearsals etc, so I'll have something to write about and probably no time to write it.
In other news, I'm in the process of moving to a new blog soon on our own server, which gives us a lot more control over the layout and appearance of my ramblings. I've been blogging here and there for a few weeks, which is a bit wearing, but as it hasn't crashed yet, I'll be moving as soon as I've got the bugs out of the template. If you subscribe to this blog -and remarkably a couple of tolerant souls do- you shouldn't notice anything different: in fact you should have got the last few updates from the new blog feed already. When you go there, however, you'll hopefully like the new look, and continue to be astounded at the addition of things like extra pages and other wonderfulness. I'm afraid it's unlikely to magically improve my writing, but at least it seems to be immune to my technology destroying tendencies...
In other news, I'm in the process of moving to a new blog soon on our own server, which gives us a lot more control over the layout and appearance of my ramblings. I've been blogging here and there for a few weeks, which is a bit wearing, but as it hasn't crashed yet, I'll be moving as soon as I've got the bugs out of the template. If you subscribe to this blog -and remarkably a couple of tolerant souls do- you shouldn't notice anything different: in fact you should have got the last few updates from the new blog feed already. When you go there, however, you'll hopefully like the new look, and continue to be astounded at the addition of things like extra pages and other wonderfulness. I'm afraid it's unlikely to magically improve my writing, but at least it seems to be immune to my technology destroying tendencies...


1 comment:
Whats the address of your new blog?
And when is the Phoenix comin?
(It has rained non-stop for the past two days...blubb)
D
Post a Comment