Thursday, October 26, 2006

Two for One

We've made another step artistically as a team: by taking on two seperate and very different projects for Christmas. Last night the team decided that although the “Waldweihnacht Journey” and the Christmas Eve dramas would be a challenge, they felt able to cope with both. It's awesome to see how the team is gaining confidence after succesfully taking on the challenge of“Prof. Ohnelieb”. I know that this success and the confidence it generates is because of the people praying for us.

I’ll take the main responsibility for the Christmas Eve theatre project, and Dominik will lead the “Waldweihnacht” with me in support and working on the script. This makes sense as the Waldweihnacht is his “Baby” and with two separate leaders it will hopefully be easier to re-motivate the team. I've got a fairly clear idea for the Waldweihnacht, but I don't know what our pastor wants to make the main point for the Christmas Eve services, or how I'll translate the rather abstract themes into theatre. I also want to make sure that the technically simple Christmas Eve services don't become lost in the preparation for the "Journey".

Now to make sure they all happen…

No comments: