Wednesday, February 27, 2008

168 Hours: Return of the movie.

A couple of days ago (Pretty soon after I posted the last blog entry about the project, in fact) I got another phone call from the producer of the film project I was working on. It turns out that the writing team wasn't happy with the text as it was, so all the ideas, including mine, were brought together and a new script was made out of them all, so I'm back on the cover as a 'writer'.

Yesterday was the start of filming down in Esslingen and I was invited to see the sets they have built for the film, which was exciting because suddenly my vague idea is in three dimensions with people running all over the place getting it to look incredible. I took some pictures of the set, but I'll wait for permission before I post them here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there .. thanks to your blog I found the correct spelling of Margaret Chandler's name at Tearfund :) .. God works in funny ways sometimes .. Greetings to "good old German Schwabeländle" from sis in Christ, 250km south of you ... :)