I overlooked an attachment in the files sent by Tearfund and thus missed some important copyright information on the PowerPoint presentation on Sunday. I contacted them as soon as I realised and they have asked me to post this correction, relating to the images used:
The correction is for the following Images:
CBD11601 (four children in a field)
CBD12467 (Child holding two fish)
CBD1_0923 (Group of children by some metal piles)
KEN 32018 (Boys playing Volleyball)
Credit: Richard Hanson/Tearfund – used by permission (www.tearfund.org)
ETH42220 (Woman collecting water from a river)
GTM1_1907 (Cross with houses behind)
IND5_3022 (Slum houses with railway in foreground)
IND10273 (Wide angle view of slum)
Credit: Mike Webb/Tearfund – used by permission (www.tearfund.org)
GTM11903 (Stone cross with city in background)
PER22712 (Girl kneeling by small watercourse)
Credit – Photo: Jim Loring/Tearfund – used by permission (www.tearfund.org)
Thanks to Tearfund, and especially Margaret Chandler in their creative services department for a lot of help in this project, and my apologies for the mistake.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment