Yesterday was our Wednesday night workshop, and I asked the Xpresso team to come up with themes for the „Xpresso To Go“ tour in summer. This is what they came up with, it gives some idea of how deeply our team tend to think:
Values: Poor Attutude/behaviour (Unkindness) Lack of Gratitude.
A good theme: Helping others: Humanitarian, Spiritual, Friendship, Physical/care for injured or sick
A negative theme or theme that could cause anger: Not being prepared to help, understand, or stop evil.
“Mission? On the road into town there’s a sign saying “Sunday services at 10:00, that’s enough” [Many German towns have a standard sign saying when the Catholic and Lutheran church have services on the roads coming in.]
“Scientists studying evolution have proved that there is no God”
“In a church service there should be pews, organ music, and a sermon that makes me feel better”
“My life goal is to own a Ferrari”
“Are you a Christian?“
“Yes, but I don’t believe in God”
Why doesn’t God do something?
Is God still at work in the world today?; Why does he allow us so much freedom?
Why is the world run by money?
Why do people with money get the better treatment?
What is Justice?
Being an example: Who is an example? Where or when should we be an example? How can we show people their actions are not being a good example?
Hope (For everyone)
I don't know about just one tour. I reckon that’s a pretty awesome list for the next few years. Now I have to find one or combine a couple and build a set of Dramas out of them.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment