I asked people to vote for the the theme of the October service, from a choice of three possibilities:
1: Oppression and Justice
(Probably some nasty rich scoundrel trying to destroy the homes of some poor people and make them work for almost nothing in his big factory)
2: Greed
(Main character is a rotten cad, trying to get something, money or some status symbol by whatever means, so he has to be stopped, right?)
3: Destiny
(Main character is only person who can stop war/bad guy/major disaster… but will he accept this destiny and risk everything to do the right thing?)
The votes came in as:
3rd Place: Greedy cad, etc...
2nd place: Oppression/rich scoundrel
1st place: (and therefore the one I now have to write): Destiny.
So, a piece about a piece on destiny and risking everything to do the right thing, probably involving bad rulers, greedy rich people, and a bit of mad science on the side. Maybe even the occasional “Fools! I’ll destroy you all” etc…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment