By the time you read this, we will -hopefully- be sitting in comfort in my parent's house in the UK, having travelled on an ICE like this from Stuttgart to Köln, and thence to Brussels, London and finally Yorkshire. This is our experiment in avoiding plane travel so I'll let you know how it goes. Obviously I'll be doing less writing and theatre stuff while I'm in the UK but Eldest Son and I will be travelling from Yorkshire to Birmingham, Manchester and home, and then to Wales, all by rail, so I'll keep taking pictures collecting ideas from the churches in the UK. As many of the readers of this blog come from Europe, the US, and Australia, I'll ramble about this as well on the basis that someone may well be interested. I'll need some sleep though, first...Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Railway Adventure.
By the time you read this, we will -hopefully- be sitting in comfort in my parent's house in the UK, having travelled on an ICE like this from Stuttgart to Köln, and thence to Brussels, London and finally Yorkshire. This is our experiment in avoiding plane travel so I'll let you know how it goes. Obviously I'll be doing less writing and theatre stuff while I'm in the UK but Eldest Son and I will be travelling from Yorkshire to Birmingham, Manchester and home, and then to Wales, all by rail, so I'll keep taking pictures collecting ideas from the churches in the UK. As many of the readers of this blog come from Europe, the US, and Australia, I'll ramble about this as well on the basis that someone may well be interested. I'll need some sleep though, first...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment