Tuesday, May 06, 2008

We are still here...

I've recently been reminded that I have a blog and haven't updated it in ages. Sorry about that. We are still here and we are still doing things. At the moment Xpresso have elected to take a bit of time out from presentations, so we are having more community based things- I spent some of this morning getting ready and double checking the clues for a treasure hunt that's happening tomorrow, and we've been having time together as a team. We are also hosting a young people's housegroup once a month on a rotation, which began last night.

When we aren't trying to keep up with events here, we're packing ready to come to the UK. The boys are getting ever more excited and I'm trying to make presentations for churches and home groups which I really don't like doing, because I feel like a salesman, but there we go. Last time was even more difficult than normal because we couldn't say a great deal: “Er... we're about to move house, probably, and we aren't sure what we will do after that” whereas this time we've got a clear purpose and task in front of us, and a definite vision for the future.

I'll talk a bit more about that soon, along with a few other blog entries, which I'll write and post soon: honest.

No comments: