Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dampness...

It is raining, and we are supposed to have our church service outside today. Our pastor claims that he was never rained off during an outdoor service in the eight years he's been here.

I'll let you know if his record is broken.

(Warm and dry all day. The sun even reappeared.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was like that here, today - chill and mist in the early(ish) morning, and brilliant sunshine with a side order of hot in time for the afternoon.

I've been stuck at church all day - I'm caretaking at the moment since Michael (the proper-guy) is off away on what seems like one of his many holidays, and there's been the usual two services plus an Anglican baptismal service using our paddling pool to dunk three of their young people this afternoon. (9am-8pm and all I'll get for the Sunday is 3 hours' pay. It balances over the rest of the week where I get 3 hours pay per day for zero hours worked, which is nice.)

Plus, I was out with the youth this morning. So very tired.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz