Last night was a long one. It seems that our street was the unofficial party venue for the village and surrounding areas. They must have heard we were here.
There was a mobile celebration of something -by the looks of it, beer and shouting- meandering up and down the street until about midnight, when the participants got into two cars and made a simultaneous thirty-seven point turn in the empty carpark next to our house.
At about two some teenagers looking for a place to stop and have long in depth conversations and listen to music, chose the parking space by our kitchen window.
So we prayed for them.
Eventually I asked them if they wouldn't mind taking their music selection elsewhere. They were friendly enough, and went off in search of another car park. I was now feeling nicely wired so I was able to go for a walk to see the sunrise, or at least to see the couds get a bit lighter.
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Loudness outside the house - grrr, arghhh, *grinding of teeth*, etc. But seeing the sun rise/lightening clouds is always good.
Post a Comment