"Next week I'm hoping to get the whole tax form off to the tax advisor,
start on the next drama, and run the rehearsals for 'The conversation'.
We'll see how much of that I manage..."
start on the next drama, and run the rehearsals for 'The conversation'.
We'll see how much of that I manage..."
Answer: None of it. I've got most of the tax ready to go, but I'm waiting on the bank to get some information back to me; the preacher for the Feb service isn't able to give me a theme, although I know the text and I've at least started to put stuff together from that, and the rehearsals were cancelled.
So if I didn't do all the things I said, what have I been doing all week? Well, A lot of the time was spent getting the tax forms and accounts ready to go to the tax advisor, so the only remaining paperwork is what the bank will give me, and it can go straight away; In my writing time I dusted off a couple of the "Prodigal Son" dramas (Remember those?) and got those off to
those of you who are kindly looking through them and giving me feedback. We went off to Ikea and got some shelves for my "Office" which fills a rather urgent need for more storage space for all the files and stuff I'm rapidly accumulating (Like tax forms, for example) and which currently lurk under the desk in cardboard boxes. If you're wondering how we did that, it was
with a car share car- fortunately the chip in my card won't open the wrong car, useful early in the morning when I've just rolled out of bed and onto the tram... I also met with Dominic -co-leader of the theatre team- and prayed and planned for this year, So I’m now working on a presentation for Wednesday night. We also found out that we can go on the staff retreat as a family, so we'll be off there next weekend.
So I have been doing something.


No comments:
Post a Comment